8.11.2009

Antelope Valley Maternity Portrait Session : Mae and Jimmy



These pictures should have been up so long ago! I've totally been neglecting my poor blog. School, work, and a million other things have been keeping me super, insanely busy. Sincerest apologies to my dear blog.


So about the pictures...


This is Mae and Jimmy starring in their very first pregnancy. These were taken on June 18 and baby Lucas was born on June 27. Actually, you can take a look at his newborn pictures if you scroll down the page.


The shoot was pretty fun! Jimmy was making funny faces throughout the session and the outtakes are hilarious. They make me laugh every time. Congrats again Mae and Jimmy :).

0 comments:

All images and content on this site are copyright © Wendy Ramos Photography.Layout: Photoblog II