7.13.2011

Mango-Pineapple Salmon

I don't really get to cook as often as I'd like...but yesterday I managed to make time and create this fantastic summer dinner.  I was so proud of it, I had to take a picture.  It's so easy to make!  It just requires a lot of chopping but that's about it.  Here's a list of the ingredients for the salsa.  


1 cup fresh pineapple
1 cup mango
juice of 1 lemon and lime
1 tomato
1/2 cup red bell pepper
green onion
1/4 cup of cilantro
pinch of salt
*if you like some spice add jalapeno 


I pan seared fresh salmon after coating it with garlic, onion, and paprika seasoning...then put it over a bed of rice cooked in chicken broth and broccoli.  MMMmm, yummers!  And of course you can't forget the lime flavored tortilla chips.  



0 comments:

All images and content on this site are copyright © Wendy Ramos Photography.Layout: Photoblog II